During Offspring 2020: Zigzag, the exhibition that marks the end of the second year participants’ working period at De Ateliers in Amsterdam, each Saturday a live radio broadcast will take place hosted by resident artists of the first year. In Lonely Planet they share insights on their practices, thoughts, dreams and ways of collaboration.
This show features:
- the collaborative Ateliers song ‘Burn buildings down’
- reading of a letter from Frank the carpenter (in response to the work by Ghita Skali)
- Piotr Urbaniec’s Dream Pandemic Ateliers presents a dream by PHILT HAUS
- Emiel Zeno and Brianna Leatherburry take over with phone calls from the shower
- a sound piece by Nolwenn Vuiller
- readings by Amsterdam based contributors to Snooper magazine (by Cecilia Hylta Bjartmar), drifting from the Pet sitter to the upcoming Nap issue. The contributors are; Paula Förster, Brianna Leatherbury, Becket MWN, Pedram Sazesh, Snoopers and Nolwenn Vuillier.
- a short reading and conversation with Shreya de Souza
- live music and jam session Rinella Alfonso & Sarah Naqvi
- the final episode of the sound play BAÄL*, by Sam Hersbach & Vita Soul Wilmering
hosted by Rinella Alfonso & Sarah Naqvi
*if you are non-Dutch speaking, a video of the sound play BAÄL with subtitles is available over here.